My name is Anna T. Melocco (Anna Teal)
About my Journey
I feel in harmony with all the systems of healing and therapy which look at the whole at first, but which is also present in the details, connecting the levels from the personal to the general. Such a system is homeopathy, NLP, Transactional Analysis, psychodrama, Bach flower therapy, kinesiology, Gestalt psychology, cranio-sacral therapy and others. It is best to utilize these systems neatly, supporting one another, like pillars alongside each another, which all support the base upon which you can build something.
When I first met Hellinger's method, I felt like thrown into deep water to swim. The stream of the flow was so powerful that I barely surfaced to breath some air; I was enjoying the experience of diving deep. Over the years, I was slowly saturated with the deep humility and respect towards Truth and Life which I had earlier only felt at certain moments. I started my journey, and I won't ever stop because I look at it as my own way. Let me use this opportunity to thank my teacher and spiritual helper, Krisztina Kövesdi, for initiating me in the knowledge of this method, and standing by me even in the trough of the wave.
I am committed to Hellinger's method and I try to be worthy enough to make it available to other people. It is a way of healing I regard as the Heart's Way, looking at it as the unity of the trinity of body, soul and spirit, which can only be transmitted through experience.
Born in 1974, I already got much from life I dared so far only to dream about - family, child, a home, friends trees and flowers in the garden, a chance to be liberated.
- Integrating Family Constellation Group Workshop - Bodywork, psychodrama and fusion method 2016-2017
- Coordination of group work as therapist, since 2010
- Workshop for Increased Creativity and Self-knowledge - 2014
- Assistant on certificated courses - 2012-13, 2013-14
- Birth-training of Hellinger - 2012-14
- Individual therapy, since 2011
- Personally customised yoga instruction Budapest, 2010
- Community yoga for beginners and higher level: 2000-2014
- Excercise for seniors: - 2001-2002
- Human Right Centre, administration, 2000
- Hvg, dokumentation department, 1994-1999
Training courses I participated in:
- Dzogchen exercises 2015-2016
- Integral T'ai Chi - Compass 2014-16 - Gaby Szommer
- Integrated Cranio-Sacral Biodynamics - Part I - II - Gaby Szommer, Róbert Murányi 2014-2016
- 120 Hour Training Course of the Association for Integrative Psychotherapy - NLP training 2014-2015
- Buddhist College of Budapest "Gate of Dharma" (Tan Kapuja) faculty of Yoga teaching
- Buddhist Teacher degree BA
- Free Art School "Sun's Journey" (Napút) - painting and drawing
- Waldorf music training, two years - singing, blockflote, rhythm instrument
- Reiki I and II
- NLP training courses - Ericksonian Patterns, 2006, 2013
- Training to Teach Yoga to Young Mothers and Babies - 2001
- Studies in Homeopathy 2007-08
- T'ai Chi, Kung Fu, Aikido, Chi Kung, Active Meditation, "Five Rhythms" Dance Therapy Studies, Bodywork, Zendo karate
- Zen meditation practice
- Shiatsu training - 2009-2011
- Cranio-sacral Therapy Training - 2011
- Modeling Fate (Sorsmodellezés) - Hellinger Therapy Training - 2006-2010
- Studies in Logotherapy 2012-14
- Uninterrupted participation at supervision sessions 2011 -2015
- Around Budapest (coffee shops, Ambient tent)
- Esztergom (Kaleidoszkóp House of Arts)
- Tát (House of Education) at openings of exhibitions and festivals.